This morning I was almost completely prepared to submit the proposal. Tessa and I had spent about an hour last night formatting in the Google document, and all I need to do was add a short paragraph pointing to the website as the source for our MSDS sheets.
But, when I downloaded the file as a pdf, I found that the formatting was still not quite right. This meant that I spent quite a bit of extra time formatting this morning so that it would be just right.
After these few tweaks and changed, I have officially sent the email to Edward Jeffries and Julie Clift which includes a pdf of the proposal and a link to the website.
It is a relief to finally have it done and I am proud of everyone on the team who worked so hard last night to get everything finished! And now, we wait.
Development Blog >